Managing Partner of SBSB FinTech Lawyers. Yuliya founded the company in 2013 and has been engaged for 9 years now in fintech, investments, gambling and crypto launching and setting up new projects worldwide.
If you wish to launch your B2B (business-to-business) gaming business and provide services to other companies connected to gambling, like online casinos, online lotteries, and online betting entities – B2B permission will be your option.
It's a perfect solution both for those who wish to expand their B2C (business-to-client) gambling business and for those who want to establish their own B2B gambling business from scratch and provide demanding international gaming sphere services.
A B2B license will allow you to provide the following services:
● act as an online casino software platform
● serve as a sportsbook software platform
● place gambling equipment on the platform
● offer gambling aggregator services
● offer software in the form of a "White Label"
● other services which can be provided to other businesses in the field of gambling.
There are number of jurisdictions offer B2B gaming licenses. The popular ones are Curacao, Isle of Man, Alderney, Kahnawake, and Malta. Choosing the best jurisdiction depends on the needs of each specific client, namely budget, the geography of planned operation activities, planned services, and goals.
Contact us and get the best quotation to register a B2B gaming entity.